Meticulously maintained home with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Olivers Landing!One-owner home has beautiful wood flooring, custom cabinetry, a two story great room and 2 gas log fireplaces.
Hickory Real Estate Group Inc. Lenders
- Matthew via REALTOR.com
- Casey via REALTOR.com
- Natalie H. via Facebook
- Jenny R. via Yelp
- Chase H. via Yelp
- Hannah H. via REALTOR.com
- Josh via REALTOR.com
- Kimberly via REALTOR.com
- Kimberly S. via Google
- Emily via REALTOR.com
- Jorge via REALTOR.com
- Leslie S. via Zillow
- Beverly via REALTOR.com
- Timothy via REALTOR.com
- Justice H. via Google Reviews
About Jennifer ElkinsPurchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you will make in your lifetime. And because of complicated documents, laws, dealing with mortgages, inspections, disclosures… sometimes the most stressful too. Buying and selling doesn't have to be so stressful, and that's why I would like to help you with your real estate needs.
I am a full-time agent in the Catawba Valley area and would appreciate the opportunity to help you with buying or selling your home.
I have lived in Catawba County since high school, and taught in the Catawba County School System for 7 years prior to becoming a Realtor. Prior to Catawba County I have also lived in Florida and was born in upstate New York. Growing up, my family moved very often, house hunting was always my favorite part of the move.
Now, I look forward to helping you with that process.
As a Seller's Agent I:
* Help my clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help my sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate my sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of my clients
As a Buyer's Agent I :
* Provide my prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help my buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to my clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to my clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of my clients
If you are interested in buying or selling a home in our area, please give me a call 828-773-6833, or send me an email.
Latest Blog Posts
New Construction home now available in Wittenburg Springs development. Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from Lake Hickory and a 10 minute drive to central Hickory. Wonderful home with 3
Come make this house your 'forever home'! This home has all the privacy you need, 1.34 acres located off the road with beautiful views from the back porch. Rocking chair front porch opens into